Free Whitepaper: The Growing Market for Printed Electronics
There is tremendous interest in the field of printed electronics (PE). The idea is simply that if one can print electronic circuits and devices, it would be much less costly and far more efficient in terms of production. Industry analysts claim that PE could become a $300 billion business within the next 20 years. We are starting to see printed electronics blossom in areas as diverse as photovoltaics, RFID, printed batteries and sensors, displays and lighting, and novelty items.
"The Growing Market for Printed Electronics" is a landmark report by David Savastano, editor of Printed Electronics Now, an online publication devoted to the fast growing field of electronic products created through the printing process. "The Growing Market for Printed Electronics" provides a 53-page analysis of the emerging PE market, with comprehensive reviews of the major PE markets as well as information on more than 140 major companies in the PE field.
Sign up for our weekly Printed Electronics NOW Breaking eNewletter and receive this Whitepaper FREE!
Industry news, new product news and personnel changes are published online as we learn of them, which makes Printed Electronics Now's web site a daily source of important information. Now you can get this information sent directly to your inbox with our weekly email newsletter.
- Sign Up is FREE and EASY.
- Hear about industry events and trade shows held for your industry.
- Information about new product launches and company info.
- Read new online-only features.
- You're in Control of Your Inbox: Every email we send contains links to your unique profile area to manage your preferences and control the amount of email you receive from us.
- Our preference center allows you to join other newsletters we publish, change email formats or opt out from all emails sent by us, with a single click.
- At Printed Electronics Now we honor opt out requests diligently. We will NOT spam you!
Why do we collect this data? So we can better serve you, our reader. We use the location data to segment our database to server our readers better as well as for the implementation of timed release emails, so we can deliver Printed Electronics Now during your work day. We would like to know your industry and job function area so we can tailor our content to you, our readers. Providing this information helps us to give you a better experience at Printed Electronics Now.