The company also announced feature enhancements and CE certifications for its high bay lighting products to help both North American and international businesses lower energy costs and achieve their efficiency goals.
• Lusio Essentials Series: This four-time recipient of the Architectural SSL Product Innovation Award now offers:
• An aisle lighter model: Designed specifically for uniform vertical illumination in narrow aisle lighting applications and racking areas. Engineered for applications with high vertical foot-candle requirements, it provides peak optical performance, maximum fixture efficacy, lower total cost of ownership and improved overall illumination without creating hot spots on higher shelves.
• Enhanced functionality: All the models in the series now deliver up to 15% higher lumen output resulting in superior efficacy. In addition, dimming capability is now offered on all models as a standard feature.
• CE certification for international markets: In addition to its UL/cUL listing, this product line for high and medium bay lighting applications now offers CE certified fixtures.
• Lusio Washdown Series: This line of industrial high bay fixtures is specifically designed for demanding environments that require water tight seals. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified for food/beverage processing areas, they are also suitable for hose down areas where dust and moisture are factors. Dimming capability is offered as a standard feature.
Flextronics acquired the Lusio Commercial and Industrial brand of LED lighting products in July 2012 as part of its acquisition of LightWild, Inc. Lusio had established an industry-wide reputation for high quality and performance LED lighting fixtures, including the Essentials Series and Washdown Series product lines. Applications include warehouses, manufacturing facilities, retail showrooms, food/beverage processing facilities, and convention centers/sports arenas.
“These new certifications and features demonstrate Flextronics’ commitment to helping our partners and customers address regional needs. Collectively, we are helping commercial and industrial businesses lower their utility bills with energy efficient lighting solutions,” said Chris Stratas, vice president, Flextronics Lighting Solutions.