RCP offers flexibility to accommodate your schedule, with additional advanced graduate-level courses that further explore UV/EB curing principles and applications, plus you can earn a Graduate Certificate in Radiation Curing from SUNY.
The two Professional Development Short Courses are:
• Principles of Energy Curing Technologies: Perfect for new employees, sales staff and customers to better understand UV/EB.
• Basics of UV Curable 3D Printing: The fast growing application for UV enabling new ways to manufacture and prototype.
There are also three Advanced Online Courses, covering foundational and advanced treatment of current and emerging UV/EB curing principles and applications:
• Introduction to Polymer Coatings.
• Radiation Curing of Polymer Technologies.
• Radiation Curing Equipment, Instrumentation and Safety.
The courses are all self-paced and online, so they can be taken whenever time allows, provided the course is completed within the specified time period. This offers students the ability to quickly and easily pick up where they left off and go to specific sections for review.
For more information on these courses, please check the web site at www.esf.edu/outreach/radcuring, or through email at RadCuring@esf.edu.