Two short courses were developed to provide a fundamental understanding of ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) technology. New this spring is a course covering the exciting topic of 3D imaging using UV technology. These courses can be completed in four to six hours.
· Basics of UV Curable 3D Printing NEW!!!
· Principles of Energy Curing Technologies
The three advanced graduate-level courses further explore UV/EB curing principles and applications. Students can earn a Certificate in Radiation Curing from SUNY if all three courses are taken for credit.
Advanced 500-level graduate courses:
· Introduction to Polymer Coatings
· Radiation Curing of Polymer Technologies
· Radiation Curing Equipment, Instrumentation & Safety
Classes start at the beginning of February; registration is now open. Learn more and register at www.radcuring.com.