A leading international trade fair and conference for printed electronics, LOPEC highlights current trends, presents innovative products, points to market opportunities for industry and promotes the development of new materials, manufacturing processes and applications.
Business Conference chair Thibaud Le Seguillon of Heliatek GmbH, Technical Conference chair Prof. Arto Maaninen of VTT, and Prof. Takao Someya, University of Tokyo, the Scientific Conference chair, invite
speakers to play an active part in LOPEC 2016. There are different conference components for oral or poster presentations:
• Business Conference – Best Practices and Analysis. Commercialization aspects of printed electronics: product marketing, business strategy, models, market analysis, success stories, and end-user perspectives.
• Start-up Forum (part of the Business Conference) - Business concepts, applications, and technologies of start-up companies in the field of printed electronics.
• Technical Conference – Ready-to-Use Technology and Applications. Ready-to-use innovations and products for all application areas as well as latest progress in production equipment, processes and materials.
• Scientific Conference – State-of-the-art in science and research, and latest achievements in research and science.
• Student poster award – For the first time a prize will be awarded for the best student poster of LOPEC 2016.
Deadline for abstract submission is Oct. 15, 2015, and acceptance notification is Dec. 10, 2015. All approved speakers from industry or research qualify for the discounted academic ticket rate for two-day or three-day ticket. For more information, please visit www.lopec.com/conference or email@example.com.