CPES2016 takes place April 19-20, 2016 at Sheridan College’s new conference centre in Toronto. Register and take advantage of early bird rates. More than 100 organizations and up to 250 attendees are expected, with industry-leading speakers and keynotes from around the world.
Last year’s CPES2015 doubled from previous years in terms of the size of its program and the number of attendees.
That momentum has continued to build for CPES2016. The market opportunity for printable, flexible electronics continues to evolve with new wearable technologies and new applications in health care, intelligent buildings, connected homes and automotive, in addition to more developed markets for secure documents and smart packaging.
The call for speaker submissions and academic posters is now open. For the first time this year, CPES is also offering a limited number of tabletop exhibits that are booking fast – only 10 spots remain. Notable achievements in new technology development and commercialization are also being recognized through the inaugural CPES Innovation Awards, which is now open for submissions.
“CPES has become a world-class event that boosts the Made in Canada brand in the global marketplace for printable, flexible and wearable electronics,” said Peter Kallai, president and CEO of the CPEIA and chair of the CPES Organizing Committee. “We couldn’t have done it without the commitment of sponsors willing to devote their time and resources.”
Confirmed Event Sponsors include:
• Novacentrix – Diamond sponsor.
• Xerox Research Centre of Canada – Gold sponsor.
• FUJIFILM Dimatix – Gold sponsor.
• CSA Group – Gold sponsor.
• IDTechEx – Bronze sponsor.
• CERADROP MGI Group – Bronze sponsor.
• Keystep Growth & Finance – Bronze sponsor.
Confirmed Media Sponsors:
• Electronic Products & Technology.
• IT World Canada.
• Printed Electronics Now.
Supporting Partners & Associations
• Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters.
• The Continental Automated Buildings Association.
• PAC, Packaging Consortium.
• The Active & Intelligent Packaging Industry Association.
• The National Research Council.
• Sheridan College.