Conference registration is now open, and attendees can sign up now to take advantage of early bird rates. Presentation and paper proposals may be submitted by Canadian and international researchers and industry professionals. The deadline for submission is Jan. 15, 2016.
CPES2016 encourages presentations for the main themes of the conference:
• Advances in printable electronics, inks, manufacturing methods, devices.
• Advances in flexible electronics.
• Advances in stretchable electronics.
• Advances in wearables.
• 3D printable electronics.
• Applications in intelligent packaging, intelligent buildings and homes, health care, automotive and aerospace.
Please submit proposals and information via this online form. Please indicate the conference themes with which your proposal would fit. Proposals must include a 300-word summary abstract, a personal profile up to 100 words, and the name, affiliation, title, email and telephone number of the proponent.
The selection committee will advise if you have been selected for a presentation by Feb. 15, 2016. All presentations and papers must be received well before the Symposium, no later than April 8, 2016, to be included for electronic distribution.
To learn more about CPES2016 or discuss sponsorship opportunities, contact Peter Kallai at email@example.com or +1 613-795-8181.