The Advisory Board includes:
• Lon Tan, HTC co-founder, who led HTC Magic Labs and Mechanical Design Divisions.
• Kari-Pekka Wilska, cellular industry pioneer who served in numerous executive positions at Nokia during his 30-year career, and was instrumental in Nokia becoming the world’s largest wireless supplier.
• Shinichi Okamoto, former CTO of Sony Corporation, where he managed countless large-scale projects, including launching alliance programs and the development of PlayStation 2. Okamoto has served as a Board member and advisor at Logitech, Toyota, and many other companies.
• Rik Thorbecke, an international finance and business strategy expert who has held senior leadership roles at Meltwater Group, Plastic Logic, Electronic Arts, Levi Strauss & Company, and Equinix. He is currently the CFO of Mirantis, Inc.
• Leslie Chard, former president of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
“We are honored to have the support of these global thought leaders,” said Jussi Harvela, CEO of TactoTek. “From technology and product innovation to access to our OEM prospects around the globe, and business building priorities to intellectual property strategy, our Advisory Board makes material contributions to our success. Their willingness to invest their time in TactoTek reflects their confidence in the opportunity that we have to transform markets with injection molded structural electronics (IMSE).”