Tyco Retail’s exhibit, “Experience What’s in Store” highlighted the following at NRF 2017:
• Inventory Accuracy and Availability—featuring advancements from Tyco Retail, Zebra and BlueBird showcasing rapid and frequent cycle counting activity and analytics to drive inventory accuracy and efficiencies through a new lightweight, cost effective mobile sled with iOS and Android devices.
• Robotic Inventory Visibility—demonstrated with the K3 robot from Knightscope along with RAIN RFID sensors, automating inventory cycle counting using RFID technology.
• Secure Mobile Self-Checkout—innovation from the Tyco Garage in collaboration with Shopic, showcasing a new application enabling store customers to easily purchase items via their mobile device and safely detach security tags from a convenient self-service kiosk. The new modular, self-detaching and multi-sensor EAS/RFID tags will also be debuted.
• Fitting Room Analytics—in collaboration with Accenture/ Kurt Salmon Digital, demonstrating how retailers can optimize the customer experience and gain real-time insights into fitting room inventory, customer preferences and potential loss situations in this area of the store.
• Storefront Interactive Display—offering new interactive capabilities allowing retailers to maximize the storefront area and capture customer attention. The display can be used in various ways, such as advertising current store specials and brands. Mounted on Tyco’s Sensormatic Synergy detection system, the display demonstrates streaming video along with targeted customer content powered by Microsoft Cognitive Services.
• Forensic Video Analytics—presenting Tyco’s Sensormatic cloud-enabled loss prevention analytics to provide retailers with new security insights leveraging facial biometrics for repeat offender facial recognition.
• Interactive Window Display Shopper Behavior—featuring a new ShopperTrak behavior application developed with Float, helping retailers understand the stop and draw power of an interactive window display. When placed in-store, the interactive display can also gather insights on dwell time, traffic direction and product interaction.