Designed for high-theft drugstore, electronics, hard goods, grocery and other retail categories, it optimizes protection for merchandise and reduces shrink – especially by ORC gangs – without obscuring branding and product information.
The clear RF EAS label includes visible circuitry and messaging for a strong visual deterrence against theft. It offers the added protection of an indelible “graphic” that’s left behind on product packaging if the tag’s EAS circuitry layer is forcibly peeled away.
“The Swat tag is another bullet that retailers now have to protect valuable merchandise often targeted by ORC gangs, such as razor blades, laundry detergent pods and other items,” said Carl Rysdon, VP of Inventory Control Solutions for Checkpoint. “Because it provides two layers of protection, tagged products are extremely difficult to fence.”
Feature highlights include:
• Visible circuit reduces shrink by providing greater visual deterrence than plain labels.
• Clear viewing window protects brand and product information.
• Indelible leave-behind layer remains on packaging as evidence of theft, making it more difficult to fence.
• Easily deactivates at point of sale to speed checkout for an improved customer experience.
• Ideal for EAS tagging at source. Its thin construction is optimized for high-speed automatic application.
• Custom printing options enhance targeted protection and store branding
The 2928 S Swat Micro Tag is available from Checkpoint immediately.