Built on the theme of “ST is Making Everything Smarter,” the company will demonstrate its technologies and solutions for Smart Driving, Smart City/Homes, and Smart Things.
The demos and displays will feature several customers’ end products with ST technologies inside, including:
• SandPuppy FITBELT – a smartphone-controlled, electronic heating belt with a deep, penetrating heat and micro-vibration for on-the-move back-pain relief.
• Velankani PRYSM Smart Energy Meters demo – These STCOMET-based G3 PLC Smart Meters integrate all key smart-metering functions in a single chip, to address multiple smart-grid market requirements. The have the ability to interconnect consumers and their utilities at any time, providing real-time metering and analytic data.
Other ST demos at electronica India 2017 include:
• Infotainment and Telematics, tuners, and GPS solutions for electric, hybrid, and conventional vehicles.
• The developer ecosystem built around the STM32 microcontroller family, the industry’s most popular range of ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers.
• Innovative solutions for the Smart Grid and Smart Street Lighting Systems for Smart Cities.
• Wide range of Internet-of-Things applications built around ST’s MEMS and sensors.
• Cutting-edge NFC technologies for next-generation wearable/IoT devices.
• Live demos showing Smart Parking and Smart Pole applications.