Since last year’s event, intelliFLEX has rebranded and redefined its focus in support of its members. This will be reflected in the agenda for CPES2018, as intelliFLEX explores all facets of flexible hybrid electronics (FHE), including flexible, 2D and 3D printable, wearable, stretchable, smart textiles and flex-integrated circuit technologies, software and applications.
NovaCentrix, a leader in photonic curing tools, conductive inks, material and expertise for next-generation printed electronic devices, will again be the Diamond Sponsor. The Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC), Canada’s leading materials research center, is the first confirmed Gold Sponsor.
CPES2018 will again feature an investor panel, as well as a new Launch Pad Program for startups to demonstrate their products.
“CPES2018 is the meeting ground for those who create FHE technology, those who bring it to market and those who adopt and apply it for end uses—from startups and multinational enterprises, to researchers and academics across a wide range of industry verticals,” said Peter Kallai, CPES2018 co-chair and President and CEO of intelliFLEX.
Over 150 organizations and 200 attendees are expected. In addition to two days of technical programming targeted at academics, FHE industrial companies and end-use companies, CPES2018 will feature 20 industrial exhibitors, up to 10 startups, 15 university and college technical posters and master classes.
The agenda will cover the spectrum of FHE technologies, including:
• 2D large area and 3D printable electronics
• Advances in inks, pastes, substrates, manufacturing methods
• Advances in flexible electronics
• Advances in wearable electronics
• Advances in components such as sensors, batteries, lights, displays antennas and memory.
• Hybrid electronics that connect printable and flexible electronics with integrated circuits or traditional electronics
• Applications in key end-use applications will be featured in:
• Intelligent Packaging and Smart Retail
• Intelligent Buildings and Connected Homes
• Smart Parts for Automotive, Aerospace and Defence
• Smart Textiles, Wearables for Health
• FHE for Next-Generation Communications
• Manufacturing 4.0 and Supply Chain applications