Mike Terzich, Chief Administrative Officer of Zebra Technologies, discussed how Zebra is a global leader in bringing enterprise IoT solutions to the Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Government (B2G) markets. Zebra leads the growing category of Enterprise Asset Intelligence which describes the ability of businesses to track critical assets within their operations and to know exactly what they are, where they are and their condition so they can make smarter, faster decisions that improve their bottom line.
- Zebra works with companies across multiple industries in rural America and around the world that recognize the transformational role of IoT solutions in addressing a variety of strategic, operational and business challenges.
- In manufacturing, automation provided by enterprise mobile computers delivers instant access to data which is essential to ensuring the production process operates smoothly.
- For retail, the shift to IoT technologies is an industry imperative to keep up with the shopping habits and expectations of consumers for a seamless shopping experience.
- For the movement of goods by the transportation & logistics (T&L) industry, companies must leverage IoT solutions to maintain visibility that is critical to customer service, quality assurance and traceability.
- With the right IoT solution, healthcare professionals can integrate with electronic health record (EHR) systems to minimize medication and laboratory errors while maximizing patient safety and improving the quality of care.
- Click here for a recording of the subcommittee hearing.