The TC25 series offers a number of significant advantages over the pen and paper systems and consumer smartphone solutions in wide use among tradesmen, couriers, direct store delivery teams and merchandisers. The device’s durable exterior and powerful battery allow it to work the entire day, with a powerful onboard processor that runs the latest enterprise-class applications for job tracking, navigation and messaging. The TC25 is available through Zebra’s existing global reseller base and also a select number of mobile operators including Telefonica Spain.
- Durable and long lasting: The TC25 is designed to withstand heat and cold, dusty environments and accidental drops, reducing costly repairs while ensuring longer, more productive use;
- Scanning as it should be: The TC25 delivers the same Zebra 2D barcode scanning technology that powers many of the world’s best field service teams. It can accurately capture barcode information, even where labels are faded, damaged or dirty. Based on Zebra testing, the TC25 can capture barcodes substantially quicker than the cameras on consumer smartphones, saving time and making site visits more efficient;
- Effortless data capture and share: Zebra’s DataWedge is pre-installed on all TC25 devices, allowing businesses to send barcode data to their existing apps with no additional time required for additional programming;
- Longer lifespan: With Zebra OneCare SV for the TC25 and LifeGuard for Android™ support, extended security updates ensure the security of the operating system at all times over the lifespan of the TC25;
- Easier collaboration: Zebra’s Workforce Connect PTT Pro voice solution gives the TC25 walkie-talkie functionality, enabling instant PTT (Push-to-talk) calls between the TC25s and other compatible Zebra mobile devices, iPhones, iPads and select Android smartphones. Organizations can always reach their workers, providing teams with the collaboration required to improve customer service and workforce productivity;
- Power that lasts all shift: A complete range of accessories is provided which includes a hand strap, holster, snap-on power pack to support continuous use and a snap-on trigger handle which allows staff to use the TC25 for a wide range of tasks with reduced strain and improved efficiency. Ultra-versatile charging cradles enable the charging of multiple devices and power packs at once.