Hoshizaki equipment is made using sustainable manufacturing methods. Features like CycleSaver and CleanCycle technologies are designed to extend the life of the equipment and give users reliable performance in the meantime.
Weber supplies RFID labels that are used for a closed loop traceability item that tracks the commercial ice makers through production into their warehouse (offsite) and allows for full cycle visibility of production process as well as live inventory fill and item traceability.
RFID helps optimize an entire order fulfillment process with smart labels that identify, verify, and track every item automatically, without a direct line of sight.
A complete RFID-enabled labeling system from Weber and Zebra allows users to:
- Tag products, packages, and shipments seamlessly;
- Ensure 100% accurate item identification;
- Verify correct picking and packing;
- Eliminate order fulfillment errors;
- Increase picking and packing efficiency;
- Fulfill millions of error-free orders
- Ultra-rugged thermal transfer and RFID printers;
- 203, 300, or 600 dpi resolution;
- Print speeds up to 14”/second;
- Label widths up to 6.0”;
- Field-installable upgrades;
- Remote management & monitoring