SmartAer enables customers to quickly and easily deploy networks of monitoring stations where hyper-local, granular, minute-by-minute data is needed for informed decision making.
SmartAer capabilities include detecting multiple indoor and outdoor gases simultaneously, parts-per-billion level sensitivity, absolute vs. relative sensing and self-calibration.
Roughly the size of a paperback novel, SmartAer installs on poles or walls utilizing a bracket system. After installation customers simply plug in (to power) and log in (to dashboard) to begin monitoring indoor and outdoor air pollutants or targeted hazardous gases in industrial settings.
According to the World Health Organization, indoor and outdoor air pollution is a major contributor to disease and death worldwide. Air pollution can aggravate medical conditions and long-term exposure is linked to cancers, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, pre-term births, ADHD, autism, and other diseases.
“Our technology helps reduce exposure to dangerous pollutants and gases which can directly improve public health and quality of life,” said Sundip R. Doshi, founder and CEO of AerNos. “By making large networks of monitoring stations possible, SmartAer will revolutionize how we manage air quality and hazardous gases in Smart Cities, commercial, industrial and other settings.”
- Measures gases and VOCs (e.g. N02, Ozone, SO2, CO, Formaldehyde, indoor VOCs), particulate matter (PM 2.5 and 10), temperature, humidity, pressure;
- Wired, wireless and cellular communication for actionable real-time monitoring;
- Easy integration with streetlights and other IoT infrastructure;
- Complete processing and detection results at product and cloud level;
- Integrates with customer cloud system or AerNos cloud data platform