The conference is co-chaired by Chris Ebert of Linde and Dr. Franz Heider of Infineon Technologies Austria.
The ASMC 2019 keynote program line-up includes:
Robert Czetina, Infineon Technologies Austria
Christine Dunbar, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Robert Maire, Semiconductor Advisors
- Advanced metrology;
- Advanced process improvement;
- Advanced materials and photonics;
- Advanced process control;
- Contamination-free manufacturing;
- Defect inspection;
- Factory optimization;
- Materials integration and photonics;
- Yield management
The Women in Semiconductors program – May 6 in conjunction with ASMC 2019 – will highlight the importance of workplace diversity as the global semiconductor industry works to grow its talent pipeline.