All winners will be showing a new working prototype or product, many for the first time.
The IDTechEx Launchpad initiative features early-stage start-ups, universities, newly spun-out companies, and research labs or government labs who will demonstrate a working prototype or product that highlights new advances in any of the related event topics of electric vehicles, energy storage, graphene, the Internet of Things, printed electronics, sensors, or wearable technology.
The initiative provides the opportunity for the winning companies to exhibit their state-of-the-art technologies at this international event, alongside an estimated 270 exhibitors reaching out to over 3,500 attendees, including product developers, technology scouts and integrators.
The winners of IDTechEx Launchpad 2019 are:
- Ampcera Inc., a U.S. based innovator and global leader in the development and commercialization of solid-state electrolyte materials and manufacturing technologies. With 100+ industry customers and R&D partners from 10+ countries, Ampcera is currently collaborating with major automotive OEMs and battery makers to accelerate the integration of its solid-state electrolyte technologies in high-performance lithium batteries with high energy density, low cost, inherent safety advantages and fast charging performance. Ampcera is headquartered in the Silicon Valley in Milpitas, CA with an R&D lab located in Tucson, AZ;
- ATLASense Biomed Ltd. is pioneering the emerging industry of Digital Telehealth, developing RAPHAEL platform an end-to-end predictive patient management service, based on the Polymonitor, an all-in-one: a personalized, reusable multi-sensor attached to the chest by a patch or a smart shirt, for remote predictive CDS (Clinical Decision Support);
- Cardiomo Care, Inc., a solution in patient monitoring – a wearable remote cardiac monitoring with AI engine to deliver real-time, actionable insights to enable early warning for heart diseases;
- Copprint, the leader in conductive Nano copper inks for additive copper printing;
- GOLeafe has not only developed a method of producing graphene at significantly lower cost than other methods, it also produces a number of graphene derivatives, including doped and reduced graphene oxide;
- Invictis Technologies builds automatic intravenous injection devices;
- JAQ Energy LLC is an early-stage start-up business that focuses on developing energy and power electronic systems technologies with a mission to address and solve energy availability related anxiety and security;
- NanoOPS, Inc is commercializing a patented, highly versatile nanomanufacturing platform for additive manufacturing at the nanoscale (20nm);
- Nanopaint a technology-based company which develops and supplies functional inks for the production of printed and flexible sensors;
- NEXT future Transportation Inc is a robotics and AI start-up that is developing a patented modular, autonomous, electric vehicle ("pod") and the supporting operating system required to bring its "Transportation-as-a-Service" solutions to the municipal mass-transit and goods-movement market at scale;
- Reveal Biosensors, Inc. has developed the world's first Energy Conversion Monitor that provides a new measurement of human physiology extending well beyond today's heart rate and pulse oximeter vital sign information;
- Vivomi, Inc, creator of a low-profile wearable device that captures 24/7 high fidelity biometric information, while being virtually undetectable when worn.