STMicroelectronics said it has two priorities:
- First and utmost, to maximize the prevention of infection and support our employees and their families;
- Follow and execute our business continuity plans, closely monitoring the situation across our whole supply chain and working with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Do not require a closure of any ST site in Italy;
- Based on the indications provided by the Italian Government to the National Association of Italian Industries (Confindustria), allow people and goods (inbound and outbound) to commute and travel based on working habits and needs;
- Require companies to encourage home working, where applicable. ST has already encouraged this option with its Italian-based employees since the end of February.