Ynvisible announced that it has invited Mitchell Huang, Adam Laubach, and Dr. Rudi Leuschner to its Advisory Board.
Ynvisible also announced that Ramin Heyardarpour, Sal Pellingra, and Tiffany Vasilchik are joining Ynvisible's Advisory Board.
All new Advisory Board members will be joining Dr. Michael Okoroafor, Dr. Harlan Byker, and Dr. Harri Kopola.
This concludes the expansion of Ynvisible's Advisory Board.
"We are honored to have such a strong group of industry experts in our expanded Advisory Board. As we continue to support our lead customers' Internet-of-Things initiatives, we rely on our Advisors' wealth of expertise, extensive networks, and diverse, multi-disciplinary perspectives. Our Advisors help us to remain focused on producing scalable products for the global markets," said Jani-Mikael Kuusisto, CEO of Ynvisible.
NEW ADVISORY BOARD
- Dr. Okoroafor, VP of Global Sustainability & Packaging Innovation, McCormick & Co.;
- Dr. Byker, founder & CEO, Pleotint LLC;
- Dr. Kopola, fellow, Organic Electronics Association;
- Heyardarpour, managing partner, Flex R&D/Former global VP R&D Avery Dennison;
- Pellingra, VP Global Application & Innovation, ProAmpac;
- Vasilchik, SVP Growth Strategy, Magid;
- Huang, Technology Start-Ups/Investment/Product Management;
- Laubach, Printed Electronics/Medical Device Lab-to-Fab/Leadership;
- Dr. Leuschner, associate professor of Supply Chain Management, Rutgers Business School