SEMICON Korea 2021 Virtual opens with cutting-edge innovations in artificial intelligence (AI), smart manufacturing, sustainable manufacturing and sensors for a hyper-connected world in focus.
Registration for the Feb. 3-12 online conference is open until Feb. 5.
Themed Toward the Hyper-Connected World, SEMICON Korea 2021 will offer the latest microelectronics industry insights and developments during 20 virtual sessions featuring more than 120 experts across critical areas of semiconductor manufacturing including AI, smart manufacturing, design automation, metrology and inspection, test, MEMS and sensors, and sustainability.
SEMICON Korea 2021 On-Demand Programs – Unlimited Viewing Feb. 3-12
- SEMI Technology Symposium (STS) – STS will cover the latest trends and innovations in the next generation of semiconductor technologies including lithography, interconnect, device, etch, contamination-free manufacturing, CMP and packaging;
- AI Summit – AI industry leaders from around the world will share insights into the latest advances in AI software, hardware, design and applications;
- Design Automation Forum – Offered for the first time at SEMICON Korea, the forum will feature EDA and IP solution companies examining key chip design challenges and solutions related to low power, security and miniaturization;
- Market Trends Forum – SEMI and global market research firms including IDC, VLSI Research, Techcet, and Hana Financial Investment will explore the latest impacts of COVID-19 on the semiconductor industry, AI and 5G trends;
- MEMS & Sensor Summit – Leading MEMS and sensors companies will discuss their visions, technology roadmaps and business models for enabling the next wave of advances in IoT, AI and edge computing;
- Metrology and Inspection (MI) Forum – With devices shrinking to sub-10nm and moving to 3D architectures, metrology and inspection is growing in importance. Nine distinguished speakers will explore MI challenges and solutions in three key areas: Alternative MI, Novel Method and Reliability;
- Smart Manufacturing Forum – Smart manufacturing technologies and applications are critical enablers of the digital transformation. Global smart manufacturing experts will discuss technology trends in areas ranging from hardware to systems;
- Sustainable Manufacturing Forum – Experts, researchers and practitioners will highlight recent innovations, trends, issues and solutions in sustainable manufacturing as the world combats climate change;
- Test Forum – With 5G and AI powering a more connected world, test must become smarter to address rising quality demands while controlling costs. Industry experts will discuss solutions such as highly accurate and flexible instrumentation, smarter strategies, self-test, adaptive test, system-level test, and more sophisticated test hardware;
- Workforce Development – Aspiring semiconductor industry talent including university students will connect with engineers for mentoring during Meet the Experts! for help preparing for a career in the industry. Offered for the first time at SEMICON Korea 2021, Women-in-Technology will gather female leaders from SK Telecom, LG Chem, Lam Research, KLA and Merck to provide insights into how companies can improve their diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives to attract more women to the chip industry.