Estrel Berlin Hotel and Convention Center
Tel: (+49) 30 6831 22522
Fax: (+49) 30 6831 234
10-11 May 2017, Berlin. The only event focused on the commercialisation of printed, organic and flexible electronics. Meet customers, do business. The world's largest event series on printed, organic and flexible electronics assesses end-user requirements, the latest diverse technology capability and all the opportunities.
Printed Electronics Europe, now in its 13th year, covers the world of printed, hybrid and flexible electronics, with unique focus on the application of these technologies, bringing together end users with suppliers from across the supply chain. The event is hosted by IDTechEx Research, the leading global research firm covering the topic since 2002, highlighting the key developments that you need to know about. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your network, hear the voice of the customer and focus your business strategy in this growing sector.
• Focus on end-user needs and sector requirements: case studies, requirements, opportunities
• Clarify the latest technology and product developments and their roadmaps: capabilities, costs, plans
• Clear market insight and sector appraisal: profitability, market sizing
• Network with large numbers of end-users/adopters
• Full coverage of related markets through relevant co-located events