These 10 exclusives drew the highest readership totals.
David Savastano, Editor01.13.16
Commercialization of products, mergers and acquisitions and research are all hot topics in the field of flexible and printed electronics. These were the 10 most read Printed Electronics Now Online Exclusives in 2015:
1. Si-Cal, Nissha Partnership Brings New Capabilities to the PE Market
2. Most Intriguing Printed Electronics Products of 2014
3. PakSense Sees Opportunities for PE in Monitoring Temperature for Food, Medicine
4. ‘Smart Wine Bottle’ Using NFC Tags Bring Authentication, Communication Benefits
5. CETEMMSA Brings Its Expertise in Technology to Printable Textiles
6. Smart Fabric Sensor Solutions are BeBop Sensors’ Forte
7. Diageo, Thinfilm Combine on ‘Smart Bottle’ Concept
8. Electro-LuminX Lights the Way for Printed Electro-Luminescence
9. Henkel Electronic Materials is Finding New Applications for Its Conductive Inks and Coatings
10. Cartamundi Sees PING Project as Opening Doors f
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to The Independent Global Source for the Flexible and Printed Electronics Industry. for FREE
Stay ahead of the fast growing field of flexible and printed electronics, an emerging industry that promises to revolutionize the methods in which electronic components and systems are manufactured. Flexible and printed electronics covers smart packaging and labels, sensors and wearables, solar cells, displays and lighting, batteries, medical devices, military equipment, and much more.
Already a subscriber? Login