New technologies, key markets and acquisitions dominated the headlines in 2019.
David Savastano, Editor12.12.19
Printed Electronics Now covered a wide variety of stories online throughout 2019, from online exclusives and features to breaking news, video and more.
These 10 online exclusives drew the highest readership totals during 2019:
1. Most Intriguing Flexible and Printed Electronics Products of 2018
2. Flexible and Printed Electronics and the Automotive Market
3. Massachusetts’ M2I2 Initiative Helps Develop Flexible Electronics
4. NASA Brings Flexible Hybrid Electronics Biosensors Into Space
5. The Printed Electronics Market in India
6. Customer Demands, New Innovations in Conductive Ink
7. AerNos Heads to Market with Its Multi-Gas Sensor Technology
8. Orthogonal Merges OLED Materials and Photolithography
9. TF Massif Creates Opportunities in ‘Extra-Large’ Flexible Electronics
10. Quantum Dots' Advantages Driving Growth in Display Market
The 10 top breaking news items from 2019:
1. BeBop Sensors Announces First Haptic Glove Ex
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to The Independent Global Source for the Flexible and Printed Electronics Industry. for FREE
Stay ahead of the fast growing field of flexible and printed electronics, an emerging industry that promises to revolutionize the methods in which electronic components and systems are manufactured. Flexible and printed electronics covers smart packaging and labels, sensors and wearables, solar cells, displays and lighting, batteries, medical devices, military equipment, and much more.
Already a subscriber? Login