Top Demonstrator Projects Honored by OE-A at LOPEC 2018
Prof. Harri Kopola, Prof. Reinhard Baumann receive OE-A Fellow 2018 honors.
During the LOPEC Dinner the awards were presented in the five following categories:
• Best Product/Prototype: Self-Powered Patch for Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis, IMB-CNM-CSIC
• Best Freestyle Demonstrator: Flexible Supercapacitor System, RISE Acreo
• Best Publicly Funded Project Demonstrator: 3D Force Touch Sensor, CPI
Best Printed Electronics Vision: Boxcycle – Intelligent Food
Storing Container, University of Applied Sciences Munich
• Public Choice Award: T-Book with Audio Enriched Pages, TU Chemnitz & ARKEMA Piezotech
The OE-A also presented its two Start-up Forum Awards:
• Best Business Case: InkSpace Imaging, Prof. Ana Claudia Arias
• Most Impactful Technology or Product: Copprint, Dr. Ofer Shochet
“What I like is the diversity of the projects,” said OE-A chairman Jeremy Burroughes, who is CTO of Cambridge Display Ltd. “We are helping to encourage innovation.”
"I woudl like to thank the board very much - this is humbling," Prof. Kopola said. "It is great to see these new products and business cases."
"I thank the association for this nomination and this honor, and I congratuate the association for its growth and its huge success," Prof. Baumann added.