Versum Materials, Inc., the planned Electronic Materials Division spin-off company from Air Products, announced the proposed members of its Board of Directors. The Versum Board is expected to include:
• Seifi Ghasemi, Versum’s non-executive Chairman, who also remains Air Products’ chairman, president and CEO.
• Jacques Croisetiere, who brings extensive experience as the former CFO of Rohm & Haas Company and Bacardi Limited.
• Guillermo Novo, who will be the president and CEO of Versum, and who has more than 30 years in the specialty chemicals and materials businesses with Rohm & Haas Company and The Dow Chemical Company.
• Yi Hyon Paik, who has more than 26 years of technology and business experience in the electronic materials industry and has led the Electronic Materials business of Rohm & Haas Company.
• Thomas J. Riordan, who has more than 30 years of experience in the specialty chemicals industry, including 15 years at Rockwood Holdings, Inc. as its chief legal and administrative officer.
• Susan C. Schnabel, who has extensive experience in private equity investment, including with DLJ Merchant Partners, and is co-founder of aPriori Capital Partners.
• Ambassador Alejandro Wolff, who has more than 30 years of government service in the Department of State, including serving as the US ambassador to Chile.
“The Versum Board brings extensive experience in specialty materials companies, as well as technical, finance, private equity and international government affairs expertise,” said Novo. “With their diverse backgrounds and range of leadership roles, these are high caliber individuals who, working with our experienced management team, can help Versum drive shareholder value and fulfill our goal of being the premier specialty materials provider to the semiconductor industry.”