At the Board of Directors meeting that followed, the Board declared a dividend to shareholders of the company’s Class A Common Stock of $0.205 per share, payable on January 31, 2017, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Jan. 10, 2017.
Elected to the Brady Corporation Board of Directors are:
• Patrick W. Allender, EVP and CFO (retired), Danaher Corporation.
• Gary S. Balkema, president (retired), Worldwide Consumer Care Division, Bayer AG.
• Dr. Elizabeth Bruno, president, Brady Education Foundation; research associate professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
• Nancy Lee Gioia, director, Global Connectivity, Electrical and User Experience (retired), Ford Motor Company.
• Conrad G. Goodkind, Partner (retired) in the law firm of Quarles and Brady, LLP.
• Dr. Frank W. Harris, president and CEO, Akron Polymer Systems.
• Bradley C. Richardson, EVP and CFO, PolyOne Corporation.
• Hal Sirkin, senior partner and managing director, Boston Consulting Group.
• J. Michael Nauman, president and CEO, Brady Corporation.