The role of the Business Advisory Board is to provide both broad business guidance and specific in-depth understanding of key technologies and business marketplaces that QMC has identified as aligned with its long term strategic vision.
The founding members of the Business Advisory Board include:
- David Bray – Both executive director for the People-Centered Internet coalition and faculty member with Singularity University focused on Impact & Disruption;
- Don Kleinschnitz – A 40+ year technology innovator with senior roles at Computer Associates, HP and Symantec;
- Roy Truit – A web pioneer, investor and entrepreneur with vast experience in retail operations, logistics, mobile commerce, international trade and growing businesses;
- Nick Vitalari – A former professor and associate dean at UC Irvine, SVP and member of Computer Sciences Corp’s Corporate Technology Steering Committee and consultant to Fortune 500 corporations and the federal government;
- Jim Young – An entrepreneur and commercial and residential real-estate developer with participation in more than 100 projects in the Central Texas region.
QMC recently introduced its Quantum Dot Xtreme (QDXTM) offerings for the display, solar energy and lighting marketplaces and it also announced the acquisition of patent-pending blockchain platform technology, which it will leverage to address exciting soon-to-be-announced new market opportunities.
“I am thrilled to welcome these initial members to our new Business Advisory Board. They each appreciate the business potential of our expanded product portfolio and are eager to assist our executive team in turning our vision into commercial success,” said Stephen B. Squires, president and CEO of Quantum Materials Corp.