The IDTechEx Launchpad initiative will feature early-stage start-ups, universities, newly spun-out companies, and research labs or government labs who will demonstrate a working prototype or product that highlights new advances in any of the related event topics of: 3D printing, energy harvesting, graphene, Internet of Things, printed electronics, sensors, or wearable technology.
The Launchpad winners will show their innovations to more than 3000 attendees, including product developers, technology scouts and integrators.
Winners of IDTechEx Launchpad include:
• AREVO will demonstrate 3D printed carbon fiber composite materials that enable parts for the aerospace, oil & gas, medical, automotive and electronics industries. arevolabs.com
• Chromation will be showing interactive demos and prototypes demonstrating the spectrometer-as-a-sensor through a combination of proprietary photonic crystal and integrated light management technologies. www.chromation.com
• Cosinuss° develops in-ear sensor technologies to measure heart rate, HRV and body temperature and will be demonstrating the cosinuss° One. www.cosinuss.com
• EWPanel will show their patented power boards that generate electricity to charge low-power electronics such as RFID chips, temperature sensors, and LED lights.
• Fabrisonic provides 3D metal printing services in a range of metals through a solid-state, no-melting Ultrasonic Additive Manufacturing (UAM) process. Fabrisonic will demonstrate 3D metal parts with embedded sensors and heat exchangers built with UAM. fabrisonic.com
• Looksee’s Eyecatcher bracelet is smart Jewelry that shows slideshows of patterns, custom photos and real-time information on a large flexible display that wraps around the wrist. Looksee will demo Eyecatcher bracelets displaying images controlled by iOS and Android smartphones. www.lookseelabs.com
• Novus Energy Technologies will demo a high temperature thermoelectric generator module, a large area thermoelectric generator, a graphene and thermoelectric based automobile seat cooler/heater, and a thermoelectric cooling/heating vest. novusenergytechnologies.com
• OTI Lumionics Inc. will be showing a prototype current spreading mesh for OLED and a prototype transparent, one side emission OLED panel. www.otilumionics.com
• Rotex Technology will show a skin-like electronic patch that collects vital signs wirelessly streamed for diagnosis and/or performance analysis.
• Ubiquitous Energy will demonstrate transparent solar technology through ClearView Power. It transmits visible light and selectively absorbs non-visible light converting it to electricity. ClearView Power can achieve power conversion efficiencies over 10% while maintaining up to 90% visible transparency. ubiquitous.energy