Organized by the intelliFLEX Innovation Alliance, CPES2018 takes place from May 23-24 at Centennial College’s Conference Centre in Toronto.
“Just two weeks into the new year, CPES2018 already boasts an impressive roster of sponsors, partners and exhibitors,” said Peter Kallai, CPES2018 co-chair and president and CEO of intelliFLEX.
CPES2018 supporters signed to date include:
Association and Supporting Partners
• Alberta Council of Technologies advocates for the commercialization of disruptive technologies that will place Alberta and Alberta companies at the forefront of emerging economies.
• AFELIM, the industry association that represents France’s schools and universities, laboratories, communities and industrial groups that are active in printable and organic electronics.
• The Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA), an international not-for-profit industry association dedicated to the advancement of intelligent home and intelligent building technologies.
• National Research Council of Canada, the government of Canada’s premier research and technology organization (RTO), with a flagship research program in printable electronics.
• PAC Packaging Consortium, the vital partner and catalyst for the packaging value chain. Its 2,200 members come from all sectors of the packaging value chain, from start of life to next life.
• SEMI | Flextech, devoted to fostering the growth, profitability and success of electronic displays, and flexible, printed electronics and their supply chains.
• NovaCentrix, Diamond Sponsor, a leading product innovator in printable electronics manufacturing.
• Xerox Research Centre of Canada, Gold Sponsor, Canada’s leading materials research center, home to a world-class team of scientists and engineers.
• Keystep Growth & Finance, Silver Sponsor, helping emerging and established high-tech product and service companies achieve sustainable success.
Visit CPES2018 to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and to book a tabletop exhibit today. Save $100 off the regular admission cost for CPES2018 if you register before March 31.
Contact Marie Bilodeau, event manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.