HP Engage Console and HP Engage Catalog are designed to deliver easy-to-use retail solutions to help increase productivity, reduce manual IT work, and facilitate fast time-to-market.
As the number of connected devices continues to grow in every kind of enterprise, managing and monitoring multi-OS endpoints with unified endpoint management (UEM) tools is becoming critical. By 2024, 70% of enterprises are expected to adopt UEM tools used to streamline their devices.
“Technology empowers today’s retailers to manage their business better with versatile and connected computing devices. At the same time, retailers want to manage their applications in secure and efficient ways,” said Aaron Weiss, VP and GM, Retail Solutions, HP Inc. “With HP Engage Console and HP Engage Catalog, HP is bridging this gap and providing modern solutions for customers and partners to manage their fleet of devices securely and remotely.”
Designed for retailers, hospitality operators, independent software vendors (ISVs) and resellers alike, HP Engage Console provides seamless application distribution and management for retail point-of-sale devices and apps. The cloud solution helps:
- Increase productivity. Troubleshoot and solve device issues remotely without sending IT staff onsite while increasing uptime and saving costs;
- Reduce manual IT work. Provision devices in bulk and improve IT productivity by automating data-driven compliance checks and security alerts;
- Facilitate fast time-to-market. Get end-users set up and running with an easy-to-use solution with industry-leading support to start managing devices quickly.
- HP Engage Console is not only critical for enterprise retailers to manage their fleet of devices but also helpful for small and medium-sized retailers and hospitality operators that do not have onsite IT managers and require all business-critical applications to be fully functional with the highest uptime.
- Easy to discover for retailers. Discover, install, and update applications on the retail point-of-sale device;
- Easy to upload for ISV partners. Upload applications and updates directly onto HP’s server for retailers to find.
HP Engage Console and HP Engage Catalog are expected to be available in February.