Mergers, new markets and products are among the most viewed stories in 2016.
Printed Electronics Now covered a wide variety of stories online throughout 2016, from financial news and mergers to new products and more. These breaking news reports, slideshows, blogs, videos and podcasts received the highest readership during 2016:
The 10 top breaking news items from 2016:
1. BeBop Sensors Closes on $5 Million Convertible Note
2. INO – National Optics Institute Installs CeraPrinter F-Serie
3. Osram Decides on LEDVANCE as Name of LED Carve-Out
4. Merck KGaA Invests €15 Million in Liquid Crystal Window Technology
5. First Solar EPC Surpasses 6GW of Global Installed Capacity
6. CTTC installs CeraPrinter F-Serie
7. Xerox Demonstrating Xerox Printed Memory at drupa 2016
8. NextFlex Names First Four Recipients of Contract Awards
9. Universal Display Announces Strategic Acquisition of Adesis
10. De La Rue to Acquire DuPont Authentication Business
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to The Independent Global Source for the Flexible and Printed Electronics Industry. for FREE
Stay ahead of the fast growing field of flexible and printed electronics, an emerging industry that promises to revolutionize the methods in which electronic components and systems are manufactured. Flexible and printed electronics covers smart packaging and labels, sensors and wearables, solar cells, displays and lighting, batteries, medical devices, military equipment, and much more.
Already a subscriber? Login