The CeraPrinter X-Serie is an all-in-one materials deposition inkjet printer that is dedicated to process development. CeraPrinter F-Serie is a modular-based materials deposition platform dedicated to hybrid process development.
CERADROP solutions feature :
• Modular-based scalable platform.
• Hybrid materials deposition technology (Inkjet, Aerosol Jet, …)
• In-line multi-curing technologies integrated.
• Exclusive innovative software suite.
• Up to 8 materials (8 printheads).
• Automatic accurate printhead switching
All CERADROP features on industrial scale :
• Multi-curing technologies: IR, NIR, UV, Photonic.
• High throughput: Several m²/min.
• Large format.
• Single pass.
CERADROP designs and markets materials depositiondigital printers exclusively for the printed electronics industry and smart 3D printing. Thanks to its modular-based scalable concept, CeraPrinter Series models present new opportunities for feasibility study and launch of new products into the PE market. Combining several materials deposition technologies as well as the latest generation of curing modules, this equipment line permits to reach a wide range of application fields such as membrane switch, antennas, sensors, passive components, interconnection, flexible solar cells (OPV), OLED displays and others.
As the subsidiary of MGI Group, CERADROP can call up more than 60 engineers specialized in inkjet engine, mechanics, automation, software, chemistry and ink management to supply the best materials deposition digital printing solution from advanced R&D up to 24/7 high performance manufacturing including photonic curing and high throughput manufacturing capacity of several m²/min.