It provides the opportunity for the winning companies to exhibit their state-of-the-art technologies at this international event.
The winners of IDTechEx Launchpad 2018 are:
- AlphaSzensor: Alphaszenszor will show prototypes of is low power, carbon nanotube gas sensors;
- Astrolabe Analytics: Designed for battery development teams across the battery value chain, Astrolabe Analytics’ cloud-based battery data management platform automates drudgery and provides deeper analytics;
- AUSense Technologies: AuSense will be displaying printed sensors embedded in baby care products with a wireless platform that communicates with the consumer via an application software app;
- Cluster Imaging: Cluster Imaging will demo 3D Mini working hardware prototype, enabling all camera sensors to have 1mm depth accuracy at every pixel at x 10 processing speed;
- DexMat: DexMat will display their conductive carbon nanotube (CNT) yarns and films on spools and demonstrations of the yarn and film products applied in e-textiles, cables, and badminton strings;
- Magneto Innovations: Magneto Innovations will be bringing printed magnetic sensors and linear position sensors;
- MicroMaker: Callaghan Innovation will showcase MicroMaker, a new type of 3D printing for microstructures such as printed electronics, wearables, sensors and point of care devices;
- Nuriscope: Nuriscope will be exhibiting their Autostereoscopic 3D LCD Technologies, including the 3D Smart Phone Prototype, 7” 3D USB Monitor and 19” 3D Monitor (vertical type) Prototype;
- Pireta Ltd.: Pireta’s patented free-from printed circuit process allows electronic systems to be assembled directly onto textiles;
- Soteria Battery Innovation Group: Soteria will be sharing a new lithium-ion battery architecture that is completely safe, making it impossible for a lithium-ion battery to self-ignite.