The event offers a particularly broad approach to printing methods which serve the production processes of today and near future.
As demand grows for products that increasingly incorporate print, there is a consistent growth across the functional printing landscape.
Next to major hardware, software and ink providers from the screen printing and digital inkjet world, AFIP welcomes input from technology users, emerging start-ups and academic institutions who want to highlight the latest available solutions and the future direction their research is leading them.
The first confirmed keynote speakers include Prof. Timothy Claypole from the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating at the Swansea University and Jesper Hassel, the CEO of the Swedish company Mevia.
Among other submitted titles are:
- “High-resolution silkscreen print form imaging for exacting applications” by Dr. Gérard Rich, Lüscher Technologies;
- “aNIR-enabler for advanced functional printing applications” by Dr. Kai K.O. Bär, Adphos;
- “Advancements in inkjet technology for material deposition for research and manufacturing” by Scott Liniger, Matthews Automation;
- “Make printhead jettability wider” by Yoshinori Domae, Seiko Instruments;
- “Advanced screen printing mesh in an industrial environment” by Patrick Brunner, Sefar;
- “How is printed electronics serving your everyday life?” by VFP Inks;
- “From 2D to 3D printed electronics: Two industrial approaches for integrating electronics in 3D objects” by Claudia Delgado Simao, Eurecat;
- “Automotive 2.0: From analog dial to display and from plastic to cool touch” by Claudia Bauer and Markus Rodrigo, Marabu;
- “Simplify screen printing: The importance of a perfect screen” by Andreas Ferndriger, Grünig/SignTronic;
- “IMD/FIM screen printing inks, adhesion promoters and protective lacquers for film insert molding technology” by Dr. Hans-Peter Erfurt, Proell;
- “Inkjet in coatings and complex shapes: Technologies and processes” by Debbie Thorp, Global Inkjet Systems;
- “Advanced finishing solutions: A new era for market interaction” by Germano Primi, Eptainks;
- “Inks for smart surfaces and in-mold electronics” by Dr. Fabian Gyger, Elantas Europe;
- “Digital fabrication of flexible electronics” by Peter Willaert, Agfa;
- “The screen imaging process with different technologies for different applications” by Oliver Leven, CST;
- “Mesh beyond the state-of-the-art” by Peter Fleischer, PVF;
- “Precise warp determination and measurement on silkscreen sieves. Thread counting vs. mesh measurement” by Jürgen Brag, OSIF.