PE Now covered a wide variety of stories online throughout 2017.
PE Now covered a wide variety of stories online throughout 2017, from online exclusives and features to breaking news, video and more.
These 10 online exclusives drew the highest readership totals.
1. The Opportunities for In-Mold Electronics
2. Most Intriguing Printed Electronics Products of 2016
3. Flexible and Printed Electronics Among Highlights at CES 2017
4. NextFlex Awards Next Round of Grants
5. OSRAM Successfully Brings OLEDs to the Automotive Market
6. IMC’s Smart Blister Packs are Key Tool in Adherence Packaging
7. Nanosys Honored for Hyperion Quantum Dot Technology at Display Week
8. Cartamundi, imec and Holst Centre Work on Playing Cards of the Future
9. NextFlex’s Pilot Production Line Helps Prepare for Future of Flexible Hybrid Electronics
10. Printing Flexible RFID Antennas Can Unlock New Opportunities
The 10 top breaking news items from 2016:
1. Dow and DuPont Announce Board of Directors for DowDuPont
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to The Independent Global Source for the Flexible and Printed Electronics Industry. for FREE
Stay ahead of the fast growing field of flexible and printed electronics, an emerging industry that promises to revolutionize the methods in which electronic components and systems are manufactured. Flexible and printed electronics covers smart packaging and labels, sensors and wearables, solar cells, displays and lighting, batteries, medical devices, military equipment, and much more.
Already a subscriber? Login